I don't know about you, but we decided that we were dissappointed by the whole "North Pole Experience", but we were in good company, and we all survived the drive so all is well. I have super cute pictures of your family on my camera too!
Bry and I met during high school, at the mall, and I quickly swept him off his 14 year old feet! Eight years of marriage and two crazy 3 year olds later, here we are! Check us out!!
Kelty is our sweet free-spirit! She is easy-going and independent. She can break your heart with a smile as well as with her sad eyes.
Cache
This little charmer can be very precocious, yet amazes us everyday with his brains. He is a very sensitive soul and takes excellent care of his sister.
1 comment:
I don't know about you, but we decided that we were dissappointed by the whole "North Pole Experience", but we were in good company, and we all survived the drive so all is well. I have super cute pictures of your family on my camera too!
Post a Comment