So here is what I found this afternoon. I was downstairs on the computer, (crazy, I know to think I could be on the computer and no shananigans would be going on with my 3 year olds!), and I came upstairs to clothes strewn all over the living room, and Cache and Kelty were naked under the kitchen table with a box of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. I tried to look tough and disappointed, but I couldn't stop laughing. I said, "What is going on in here?" Cache screams, "we're naked" and Kelty adds, "with crackers!". Too funny, so I had to take a picture! Gotta love these guys!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Caught in the act. . .
So here is what I found this afternoon. I was downstairs on the computer, (crazy, I know to think I could be on the computer and no shananigans would be going on with my 3 year olds!), and I came upstairs to clothes strewn all over the living room, and Cache and Kelty were naked under the kitchen table with a box of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. I tried to look tough and disappointed, but I couldn't stop laughing. I said, "What is going on in here?" Cache screams, "we're naked" and Kelty adds, "with crackers!". Too funny, so I had to take a picture! Gotta love these guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is hilarious...I am laughing out loud! Don't you love those moments when you should be upset but it is too damn funny? At least it was an easy clean-up; Ally should take notes!
Post a Comment