Bry and I met during high school, at the mall, and I quickly swept him off his 14 year old feet! Eight years of marriage and two crazy 3 year olds later, here we are! Check us out!!
Kelty is our sweet free-spirit! She is easy-going and independent. She can break your heart with a smile as well as with her sad eyes.
Cache
This little charmer can be very precocious, yet amazes us everyday with his brains. He is a very sensitive soul and takes excellent care of his sister.
3 comments:
Way cute pics!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! We'll have to plan a trip where Rich and I can come too.
A SNAKE!!!! eeekkkkk!!!!
You guys always look like your having so much fun. I love the pics!! Thanks for sharing!
Looks like fun! Ally would have freaked over that snake....I'm pretty sure she would have wanted to sleep with it. Wish we could have gone!
Post a Comment