Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Playdate for the adults!

Our group of friends gathered at Kolly & Matt's for "band practice". BBQ, Rock Band, Wii, and kids running amuk on the "jumpoline" and in the hot tub. We had a blast!!

The lazy man's version of a tennis tournament. I think Stef kicked Angie's butt. You can't tell but there really is actual movement involved in this game.
Rock On!! Here's our band: Bry on guitar, Matt on bass guitar, Cory on drums, and unfortuneatly for everyone else; me on vocals!

Whoa, can you say "cheese" Bry?! Angie & Bry strike a pose, while watching the kids in the tub.


Cache, Ally and Kelty taking a dip in the hot tub.

2 comments:

Kolly said...

Hey Chickie! That was a fun, fun night...we need to do it more often! Your husband looks like he is 15. LOL

Kolly said...

OK, I am sick of looking at these pictures!! The idea is to keep people updated. I know you have some camping pictures or something. :O)